Terms & Conditions for Nominations
- Nominations can be submitted by anyone who lives or works in Manchester or Greater Manchester provided that he or she is acquainted with the work of the nominee and has permission from the nominee to submit their name/activities for an award.
- Any individual or organisation can be nominated (self-nominations are accepted) providing that they are resident or based in Manchester or Greater Manchester and have been carrying out their activity for a minimum of 6 months.
- Nominations can only be made by submitting an official nomination form. Copies can be downloaded here or by contacting [email protected].
- All nominations must be submitted on or before the closing date of, January, 2024.
- The information provided will be disclosed only to the judges and Carisma staff/officers on a strictly confidential basis.
- The judges will draw up a shortlist of finalists in each category. All finalists, along with selected runners-up, will be given a ticket plus one free guest ticket to the Awards Dinner. There will be opportunity to purchase extra guests tickets.
- The winners will be announced at the Awards Dinner March 2024. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging.
Click here for more information about nominations.